Native Language: Star Wars
Date / Version: (1977) Style "C" International
Artwork by: Thomas Chantrell
Poster Size: 27" x 41" (68.58cm x 104.14cm)
Condition: NM, poster is single-sided, folded as issued, and contains very minor edge wear. It does have one ½ inch minute edge tear in the bottom border and on the right upper side it has a minute indention tear. There is a little wear on the folds, which is to be expected, but on the whole it is a very nice example of this iconic poster. Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all the small defects.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
Poster contains the famous Tom Chantrell action montage illustration used mainly around the world as the artwork for the regular global advertisement campaign. The bottom third of the poster has a white background area containing the cast and credits, along with both the Star Wars logo and the 20th Century Fox rounded symbol. Twentieth Century Fox had this one-sheet produced for international use and it was not meant for release in theaters in America, however we have heard of a few instances where an a American Cinema actually used one. Finding a real original Star Wars style "C" is rare because most of the print run was unused, and what shows up for sale a majority of times is the "infamous" bootleg version or reprints. This international version has the PG Ratings box omitted.