Native Language: Star Wars
Date / Version: (1977) Factors
Artwork by: Hildebrant Bros.
Poster Size: 20" x 28" (50.8cm x 71.12cm)
Condition: FN, poster is single-sided, rolled as issued, and has edge wear and many vein wrinkles. Poster is printed on a heavy glossy paper and the colors are still awesome considering the overall wear on the poster. This is the proverbial Star Wars poster on the wall, that you would have had as a kid back in the 1970's. This would be a nice starter poster for that new collection of Star Wars posters you are thinking about obtaining. Or just get it to tack back up on the wall of the man cave. Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all the small defects.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
This iconic poster, the proverbial Star Wars poster on the wall, was part of a series of posters printed by Factors Etc. Inc., Bear, Del. U.S.A. and Image Factory Inc., Hollywood, Calif. It was a tie-in with the blockbuster film's theatrical release in the summer of 1977. It contains the famous Hildebrandt brothers artwork. The illustration was ultimately used on many of the international theatrical posters as well as initial ad campaigns in the USA. Below the art is the Star Wars logo outlined in white and the 1977 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corp. copyright is found in the bottom right hand corner.