Native Language: Star Wars
Date / Version: (1981) Re-release
Artwork by: Thomas Jung
Poster Size: 27" x 41" (68.58cm x 104.14cm)
Condition: NM, poster is single-sided, folded as issued, and has very minor edge wear. Poster is printed on a heavy glossy paper and the colors are still very vibrant and vivid. This is a very nice poster from the theatrical re-release of the Star Wars. Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all the small defects.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
This one-sheet contains elements from Thomas Jung's original illustration with a black background and a white border around the whole poster. At the top the tagline says, "It's Back". The Star Wars logo is in silver and just below it is a yellow banner proclaiming - "The Force Will Be With You for Two Weeks Only". The cast and credits area is at the bottom and the 20th Century Fox symbol and PG Ratings box are found within this space, along with "Star Wars Fan Club" information. Two printing versions of this poster exist. A National Screen Service version and a Studio version. This one is a National Screen Service version (R810077) sent to theaters.