Native Language: Solo: A Star Wars Story
Date / Version: (2018) Advance
Artwork by: BLT Communications, LLC.
Poster Size: 27" x 40" (68.58cm x 101.6cm)
Condition: NM, poster is double-sided, and rolled as issued. Poster is printed on a heavy glossy paper and the colors are amazing. This is a brand new advance poster for the highly anticipated theatrical release of Solo: A Star Wars Story. Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all of the details.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
The second advance teaser poster from Solo: A Star Wars Story has a mix of classic Western feel with modern design elements, making for fun, bold images. Poster has the logo in black at the top, with the beautifully painted characters of Han Solo, Qi’ra, Lando, Chewie, Tobias, and L3-37 located within the stylized red to orange "SOLO" lettering in the center of the poster. At the bottom is the Millennium Falcon being chased by three Tie-Fighters and the films release date - May 25. The background of the poster looks like a weathered-page canvas, a throwback to the Star Wars style "D" one-sheet that had the "wild posting" look with crumpled edges and tears. You will also find the Lucasfilm copyright information in the bottom right hand corner in small white text.