Native Language: Revenge of the Jedi
Date / Version: (1982) Advance Teaser "No Date Test Proof"
Artwork by: Drew Struzan
Poster Size: 27" x 41" (68.58cm x 104.14cm)
Condition: EX, poster is single-sided, rolled as issued, and has some minor handling and edge wear. It also has some slight watermarks in the border, however, considering there are less than 15 known "No Date Revenge of the Jedi test prints, it is in pretty nice condition for a poster that probably survived the recycling bin. Poster is printed on a heavy glossy paper and the colors are still amazing. What an awesome find! This poster is considered a "Holy Grail" from the pre theatrical release of the Return of the Jedi. Don't miss out on purchasing this, because you are not going to find another copy anytime soon! Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all the small defects.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
USA Revenge of the Jedi Adv "No Date Test Proof" One-Sheet
This is the infamous Revenge of the Jedi "no date" one-sheet teaser. Even though most copies of this one-sheet were never used, the artwork is a favorite amongst collectors worldwide, because of it's beauty and mystique. It has the red and black contrasts with Vader's large ominous helmet in the background. Inset on the lower right hand side is Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader in their epic lightsaber duel, just above the films title. The art direction and design for the poster was done by Bill Pate and the photographic special effects were done by Ron Sato of Satographics. Drew Struzan then came in and did all of the retouch illustration. The poster was to be used for the advertisement campaign in theaters for the 1982 Christmas season, however, because of the un-finalized film title, and the fact that this poster left off the release date, this one-sheet never had a chance of being used theatrically all over the USA. (Tag style info - Printed In U.S.A. / The Revenge of the Jedi Teaser One Sheet)