Native Language: Return of the Jedi
Date / Version: (1983) Style "B"
Artwork by: Kazuhiko Sano
Poster Size: 27" x 41" (68.58cm x 104.14cm)
Condition: GD, poster is single-sided, folded as issued, and has been used. Poster is printed on a heavy glossy paper and this one is the National Screen Service version of the Jedi style "B" one-sheets. It includes the property disclaimer and Litho in the USA markings in the bottom border. It does have several border and fold line tears and it has an extra fold line throughout the poster. It would make a really great starter poster for someone just starting out in the world of theatrical poster collecting. You can see and feel the grittiness of an actual theater used thirty-five year old vintage poster within this copy. Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all the defects.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
Poster contains the rebel cast action montage with Darth Vader looming in the background and X-wing fighters heading towards the Death Star. The artwork on the Return of the Jedi style "B" poster was the main illustration used on the majority of the posters around the world for the regular Return of the Jedi advertising campaign. The silver Return of the Jedi logo can be seen in the lower middle third of the poster, and below it is the cast and credits area. Two version printings of this one-sheet poster exist (Studio and NSS - 830013), plus two international versions - one with border, one without (Film Freak version). This particular version for sale is the National Screen Service version.