Native Language: Star Wars
Date / Version: (1985) American Checklist
Artwork by: Kilian Enterprises
Poster Size: 27" x 41" (68.58cm x 104.14cm)
Condition: NM, poster is double-sided, rolled as issued, and has minor edge wear. There is a an inch tear in the bottom border and the poster is printed on a heavy glossy paper. The checklist poster's colors are still very lively and eye-catching. This is the original checklist poster for collectors (still for informative) and it is becoming harder and harder to find. Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all the small defects.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
USA L'Affiche Star Wars American Checklist One-Sheet
This poster was printed in 1985 to give collectors a listing of the different US Star Wars Saga one-sheet posters. It showcases the American one-sheets and a few of the more popular special event posters, along with the style "A" half-sheet. It also gives a brief summary of them on the back of the poster along with a price guide. Although it was a tremendous help to collectors before the dawn of the internet age, sadly it left out some of the rarer and unknown one-sheets at the time.