Native Language: Ewok Adventure
Date / Version: (1984) Style "A"
Artwork by: Kazuhiko Sano
Poster Size: 26" x 33" (66.04cm x 83.82cm)
Condition: EX-NM, poster is single-sided, rolled as issued, and contains minor overall handling wear. It does have a ½ inch edge tear in the upper left border and some crinkles and dimples most likely due to being improperly shipped at one point. Overall this beautiful poster's color is still bright and the paper is nice, shiny and glossy. (Note* - The yellow border around the illustration is a solid yellow, the scanned photo makes it look like it has striations, but in reality it does not). Because the poster was only issued to affiliate ABC TV stations and not the public, poster is a rather rare find today. It was featured amongst the domestic theatrical posters on the '85 checklist one-sheet. Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all the small defects.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
This is the ABC television promo poster for the Ewok Adventure. It was given out to affiliate TV stations to promote the November 25, 1984 broadcasting of the Ewok special on network television. It features Mace, Cindel, Wicket, and a caravan of Ewoks searching for the children's lost parents. The poster was illustrated by Kazuhiko Sano and has a wide yellow border. It touts, "Opens November 25 on ABC 8-10PM (EST)" across the top in black lettering.