Native Language: Empire Strikes Back
Date / Version: (1995) Anniversary
Artwork by: Dayna Stedry
Poster Size: 27" x 41" (68.58cm x 104.14cm)
Condition: EX-NM, poster is single-sided, rolled as issued, and has some minor scuffs on the mylar. Poster is printed on a heavy glossy mylar paper and this incredibly rare, unused anniversary silver "test proof", still has very vibrant and shiny colors. This is one of those posters that the die hard, completist poster collectors have been searching for, for a long time. Only 5 were printed to see if these 15th Anniversary ESB posters would look better in silver than gold. They chose to go with the gold. In the scan of the poster you can see the light reflection in some of the silver parts, obviously these neon flares are not actually on the one-sheet itself, just a reflection of the scanning process. Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all the small defects.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
This poster has a silver mylar coating and it frames the outline of the one-sheet along with the black and white colors. Boba Fett's helmet, in red and green, is pictured in the middle of the poster, with the Empire Strikes Back logo below it. This is the extremely rare silver "Test Proof" version that was unused. It was decided by Kilian Enterprises that the gold variation would be the one used for the commercial sale of the Empire Strikes Back 15 anniversary posters. (Tag style info at the bottom of the poster - TM & © 1995 Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Used Under Authorization. Poster Produced By Kilian Enterprises. "Test Proof" printed in the bottom center border and The Empire Strikes Back 15th Anniversary Style A / Printed in USA.) (Limited edition of only 5 known copies printed.)