Native Language: Attack of the Clones
Date / Version: (2002) Version A
Artwork by: David McMacken
Poster Size: 27" x 40" (68.58cm x 101.6cm)
Condition: NM, poster is double-sided, rolled as issued, and is basically in brand new condition. It only has the slightest of handling wear - the kind that is seen on new posters when they are rolled and unrolled. Poster is printed on a heavy glossy paper and the colors are still very vibrant and vivid. This is a very nice poster from the IMAX theatrical release of the Attack of the Clones. Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all the small defects.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
This full color one-sheet for the IMAX release of Attack of the Clones contains the image of Yoda wielding his green lightsaber while straddling certain landmarks of the United States and Canada. The tagline at the top says, "Size Matters Not. - Except On An IMAX Screen". The illustration is bordered by a navy blue inner frame and a grayish outer border. The film title is at the bottom along with the Star Wars, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Fox and PG Ratings box logos. This is the regular cinema poster one-sheet for hanging in the light box fixtures around the theater.