Native Language: Powrót Jedi
Date / Version: (1984) Style "B" Foreign
Artwork by: Witold Dybowski
Poster Size: 26" x 38" (68.58cm x 104.14cm)
Condition: NM, poster is single-sided, and has been linen backed (actual size w/backing - 27½" x 39"). Poster is printed on a heavy matte paper and is in awesome condition. This one-sheet is a really nice example from the Polish theatrical release of the Return of the Jedi. It is ready for framing and would make a great addition to anyone's collection. Poster is a favorite among collectors worldwide. Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all the small defects.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
Image of the exploding Darth Vader head. Witold Dybowski used camera parts as the flying debris coming out of Darth Vader's helmet for the illustration. The poster has Dybowski's signature on it, on the lower left hand side, and it also has the ZRF / Polfilm logo. Poster is a favorite amongst collectors worldwide. Polish Return of the Jedi (Powrót Jedi) title is in blue at the bottom, with the director, cast, and crew listed below.