Native Language: Imperium Kontratakuje
Date / Version: (1983) Style "A" Foreign
Artwork by: Jakub Erol
Poster Size: 26" x 38" (66.04cm x 96.52cm)
Condition: GD, poster is single-sided, rolled as issued, and has overall wear and some border tears. Poster is printed on a medium matte paper and the colors are still very gaudy and rich. This is a very rare poster that has survived from the Polish theatrical release of the Empire Strikes Back. It would be a very good candidate for a little restoration and linen backing. Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all the small defects.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
The poster has the Polish Empire Strikes Back title at the top, along with "Film Amerykański". Below the title is a stylized vision of Han Solo dressed in his cold gear during the opening scenes of the film on the ice planet (?). Just below his head, on a piece of film, is a countdown strip across the lower middle third. Also, the poster contains director and cast information in yellow and white ellipses. Jakub Erol's signature and date are on the right hand side, and inside the red badge it says the film was produced by 20th Century Fox. Printed by: Lubelskie Graphics Facilities, issuing 7900 copies.