Native Language: Imperium Kontratakuje
Date / Version: (1983) Style "B" Foreign
Artwork by: Miroslaw Lakomski
Poster Size: 18" x 26" (45.72cm x 66.04cm)
Condition: NM, poster is single-sided, and rolled as issued. Poster is printed on a lighter matte paper and the colors are still very vibrant and vivid. This poster was virtually unknown until an eastern European dealer found a handful of them 15 years ago. All of the copies were unused and in awesome condition. Don't miss out on this poster, because there have only been a very limited number of them show up for sale. Also be wary, because in 2015 they reprinted this Polish half-sheet and most copies floating around today are reprints. Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all the small defects.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
Poster was used in conjunction with the other Polish Empire Strikes Back one-sheet. It was sent out to Polish theaters by the regional distributor Lodz. It contains the drawn image of a AT-AT firing over the head of the elder Yoda. Poster also has an array of multi-colored blocks and circles scattered around the edges of the poster and amongst the film's title (Imperium Kontratakuje). On the left hand side is Lakomski's signature with the date ('83).