Native Language: スター・ウォーズ
Date / Version: (1978) Style "A" Foreign
Artwork by: Seito
Poster Size: 20" x 29" (50.8cm x 73.66cm)
Condition: FN-EX, poster is single-sided, rolled as issued, and has edge wear and overall handling marks. Poster is printed on a glossy paper and the colors are still very lively and striking. Poster is highly collectible among avid Japanese gaming fans. Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all the small defects.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
A re-imagined illustration by the artist Seito using the Hildebrandt Brothers and Thomas Jung elements in the style of Japanese anime characteristics. The poster also includes the film's nominations for the Academy Awards and the cast and credits area are in Japanese. Across the top in white it has the tagline, "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....", and the Star Wars logo in blue, is found at the bottom, with the Japanese title underneath (スター・ウォーズ). You will also find the Eirin mark at the bottom (53009). Poster is highly collectible among avid Japanese gaming fans.