Native Language: スター・ウォーズ
Date / Version: (1982) Commemorative Dubbed
Artwork by: Noriyoshi Ohrai
Poster Size: 20" x 29" (50.8cm x 73.66cm)
Condition: NM, poster is single-sided, rolled as issued, and has only negligible minor defects. Poster is printed on a heavy glossy paper and the colors are still very bright and rich. This is a very nice poster from the theatrical "dubbed" re-release of Star Wars in Japan. Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all the small defects.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
This poster commemorates the release of the Japanese dubbed film version, May 15, 1982. The poster uses an overall "purplish" tone, with the Millennium Falcon taking up the majority of the illustration in the middle on a starry background. It also contains Darth Vader at the top with the Death Star battle and a rebels montage with Stormtroopers and Jawa creatures in the lower left hand corner. The Star Wars logo is found in the lower right hand corner with the artist's signature next to it. In the bottom white border is the Erin Mark (57134) - "In commemoration of the release of the Japanese-dubbed version which starts from May 15 (Sat), 1982" and the 20th Century Fox emblem.