Native Language: スター・ウォーズ ジェダイの復讐
Date / Version: (1983) Style "A" Foreign
Artwork by: Various Illustrations
Poster Size: 20" x 29" (50.8cm x 73.66cm)
Condition: NM, poster is single-sided, rolled as issued, and has negligible handling wear (a roll wrinkle or two). Poster is printed on a heavy glossy paper and the colors are still very bright and energetic. This is a really nice poster from the Japanese theatrical release of the Return of the Jedi. Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all the small defects.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
This poster contains the images of an Imperial Destroyer, Death Star, Lord Vader, and other scenes from the movie, inset in boxes, throughout the poster. At the top it has, "Star Wars 3!" in Japanese along with a paragraph of text containing a synopsis of the film. C-3PO and R2-D2 are in the bottom right hand corner next to the 20th Century Fox symbol and the Eirin Mark (58155). The title of the film "スター・ウォーズ ジェダイの復讐" is found below the last set of movie scene boxes in blue and red text in the lower middle, sitting atop the Japanese cast and credits. This Return of the Jedi Hansai (B2 size) poster was handed out in the USA by the Star Wars fan club in 1983.