Native Language: हमले के क्लोन क
Date / Version: (2002) Version "Secondary"
Artwork by: 20th Century Fox Layout
Poster Size: 28" x 39" (71.12cm x 99.06cm)
Condition: NM, poster is single-sided, rolled with very light fold marks - which is common with Indian posters, and has some minor edge wear. Poster is printed on a lighter medium matte paper, with muted colors. This is a very cool outdoor advertisement from the Indian theatrical release of the Attack of the Clones. Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all the small defects.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
This poster has a Bollywood illustration of the secondary international advertisement artwork. It contains Zam Wessel with blaster drawn, and two smaller pictures of Padmé Amidala, along with legions of Clone troopers scattered about the background of the poster. The one-sheet was part of India's outdoor advertisement campaign. The names of the films main creative forces are listed at the bottom and the films title, in Hindi, is found in the lower middle third in yellow text. (Hamale ke klon ka)