Native Language: 帝國大反擊
Date / Version: (1980) Style "B"
Artwork by: Thomas Jung
Poster Size: 21" x 31" (53.34cm x 78.74cm)
Condition: FN - EX, poster is single-sided, has fold lines (however, the poster has been rolled for so long that they are very faint), and contains minor overall handling wear. It does have minute edge tears and the corners are missing small pieces of paper at the tips. Some very small strips of scotch tape are on the back at the top edge, but overall this poster from Asia is still in very nice condition considering its age, thin matte paper, and scarcity. Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all the small defects.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
Poster has the Thomas Jung style "B" artwork with some English, but mostly Chinese text elements. Poster also contains the 20th Century Fox and Dolby Stereo emblems. The Empire Strikes Back logo is in bold Chinese red lettering, and the background of the poster is a purple hue. Very few copies of this poster are still known to exist in the wild. Paper is a thin matte-like texture.