Native Language: Die Rückkehr Der Jedi-Ritter
Date / Version: (1983) Style "Deko"
Artwork by: 20th Century Fox Layout
Poster Size: 16" x 34" (40.64cm x 86.36cm)
Condition: GD-FN, poster is single-sided, has three horizontal folds, and has edge wear. Poster is printed on a heavy glossy paper and the colors are still very vibrant and vivid. The upper right hand corner has crinkles and a 2" tear from the edge. Down from that corner there are four other smaller edge tears. Throughout the rest of the poster there are a few other crinkles, white marks, and dimples on the poster. These international "Deko" posters are highly sought after because of their rarity and connection to the trilogy. Don't miss out on this German premiere theatrical poster from the Return of the Jedi. It might not be in primo shape, however, finding any of the different character deko posters is an extremely hard task in any condition. Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all the small defects.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
This poster was used as a theatrical advertisement in the German theater lobbies for the premiere of the Return of the Jedi. It is part of the German Return of the Jedi Deko (decoration) display. There are eight other vertical character posters that go along with this one. This poster contains a Gammorean Guard along with other characters from Jabba the Hutt's palace. Each character poster has half of the hands wielding lightsaber illustration on the sides, that becomes whole again when connected to the next vertical character poster. Also, they each have a small paragraph at the top, on a black background, that talks about the characters/scenes of the poster.