Native Language: Revenge of the Jedi
Date / Version: (1982) Advance Double-Bill
Artwork by: 20th Century Fox - Text
Poster Size: 30" x 40" (76.2cm x 101.6cm)
Condition: EX, poster is single-sided, folded as issued, and in very good condition. The quad has some minor overall handling marks and edge wear. To find the UK SW/ESB Double Bill Revenge of the Jedi snipe quad from the 1982 Double Bill Marler Haley re-release exhibition set is truly remarkable. The poster is printed on a matte paper and the colors are still very bright and rich. Original theatrical posters for the Star Wars trilogy from the UK are becoming extremely rare and this one is no exception. Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all the small defects.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
This poster is part of the larger Star Wars / Empire Strikes Back Marler Haley display set, that includes four double crowns and the '82 British Double-Bill quad. This quad was placed under the Double-bill poster and touted that patrons could see the new Revenge of the Jedi trailer. The posters background is bronze colored and it has the tagline, "It's the Greatest All-Action Double Feature of All Time". Interesting note* - The quad says "Coming to your Galaxy for Christmas 1983", however, Return of the Jedi was released in the United Kingdom before that on June 2, 1983. Also, this is the only British quad that has Revenge of the Jedi logo printed on it, making it one of only five worldwide theatrical posters to have that emblem on it before the film title was officially changed to Return of the Jedi.