Native Language: Return of the Jedi
Date / Version: (1983) Advance
Artwork by: 20th Century Fox Layout
Poster Size: 20" x 30" (68.58cm x 104.14cm)
Condition: FN-EX, poster is single-sided, rolled as issued, and is in good to very good condition. It has pinholes in the corners and overall slight handling imperfections. Poster is printed on a glossy paper and the colors are still slick and brilliant. Original theatrical posters for the Star Wars trilogy from the UK are becoming extremely rare and this one is no exception. This character scenes double crown is one of five used to promote the film during the initial release. Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all the small defects.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
This poster contains two red framed photo still movie scene pictures (Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia in Jabba's Palace / Imperial Star Destroyer), plus the Return of the Jedi logo separating them vertically in the center. The background is white, with the 20th Century Fox emblem at the bottom and the tagline, "The Saga Continues" at the top in blue. These double crown posters were released through UK Film Distributors LTD.