Native Language: L' Empire Contre-Attaque
Date / Version: (1980) Style "B"
Artwork by: Thomas Jung
Poster Size: 14" x 22" (35.56cm x 53.34cm)
Condition: NM, poster is single-sided, rolled as issued, and has negligible handling wear. Poster is printed by Impr. Lichtert - 1070 Bruxelles on a lighter glossy paper and the illustration is a favorite among collectors. It is also a nice smaller sized poster that can be framed more easily than other countries larger pieces. Please click on the extra large supersize thumbnail image to the right, to see all the small defects.
- Near Mint "NM" - Poster is virtually unused and in premium original condition. May have the slightest edge wear from improper handling, and a random scuff mark or two.
- Excellent "EX" - Poster has minor flaws, may contain small scuffs and dimples, crinkles, minute edge tears, and wear, but highly presentable.
- Fine "FN" - Poster has obvious small flaws from being in circulation and handled, but it is still highly presentable and in nice condition. Most used theatrical posters from around the world will fall into this category.
- Good "GD"- Poster is acceptable, may have tears, folds, stains, tape on back, small pieces missing.
- Poor "PR" - Poster is in bad condition and it should be restored. Unless otherwise noted, we usually do not sell any posters in this condition.
*Please note: - for posters/collectibles or grand total sale amounts over $1,250.00, we can only accept cash, checks (personal or cashiers), or direct bank wire transfers for these items. See full details on our Payment-Authentic page.
All of these authentic items are original vintage theatrical or commercially issued posters. They were used for the advertisement of the movies and/or other events associated with the distribution and/or merchandising of the films. We do not sell photo/digital reprints or reproductions of these posters. These items are the "real deal" unless otherwise noted in the summary of the description. We try our best to give the fans/collectors an honest representation of the current condition of the poster/collectible. Many of these posters have become or are becoming extremely hard to find, especially with the renewed interest of the Star Wars film franchise.
This is the French variation of the Belgian Empire Strikes Back poster. It has a white area at the top, for film showtimes that could be written in by the theater or some versions contained the local cinema's information. The film's logo appears in yellow just below the artwork and the background is a medium blue. At the bottom is the cast, credits, and sound logos, plus the movie's tagline appears across the top - "La Guerre Des Étoiles Continue...". (Star Wars Continues...)